Jasmine Essential Oil is one of the best essential oils available in the market, and for a very good reason. It is collected from the Jasmine flower (its namesake). More specifically, it is extracted from the Jasminum officinale Jasmine flower. It is rather rare, and because of this it tends to be expensive. However, it is more than worth it considering the amazing benefits that it gives.
Jasmine Essential Oil is renowned for its relaxing, delicate fragrance that earns it a good reputation all around the world. It has a strong, sweet, and recognizable scent, which is the norm for flowers that bloom in the evening. Jasmine Essential Oil has quite a large range of helpful features as well as benefits, which will certainly help any individual who attempts to use it.
Jasmine Essential Oil Benefits
- Increased relaxation
- Circulatory benefits
- Respiratory benefits
- Skin benefits
- Reduces stress
- Reduces fatigue
- Improves an individual’s mood
- Reduces depression
- Fights anxiety
- Increases alertness
- Helps with sleep habits and sleep cycles
- Helps regulate urine cycles
- Helps stimulate the adrenal cortex
- Stimulates the immune system and helps it fight infections
- Helps reduce diseases and things that cause diseases
Jasmine Essential Oil improves the overall health and wellness of an individual, ranging from things such as mood, depression, and fatigue to the body’s cycles. It has a very nice, pleasing and uplifting effect on one’s mind and mood due to the amazing floral scent, which it emanates. It is a natural relaxant, and has been proven to help better an individual’s mood and relieve stress.
Not only that, but if you suffer from depression and/or anxiety, Jasmine Essential Oil can prove to be a big help by relieving the symptoms of such mental illnesses. Jasmine oil contains the active ingredients benzaldehyde, benzoic acid, and more. This means that Jasmine oil is an antiseptic, and is able to naturally fight against harmful bacteria, viruses, infections and diseases that might ail us.
If you happen to be pregnant and looking for something that might ease the woes of pregnancy, Jasmine Essential Oil has been proven to be a big help to many mothers during their term. It tones and relaxes a woman’s uterus, fights depression and insomnia that might come from the hormonal changes during pregnancy, and eliminates scars and stretch marks. It can also be useful for all women, because it helps regulate and ease monthly period cycles. Without a doubt, the use of Jasmine Essential Oil will help boost one’s wellbeing.
Jasmine Essential Oil Uses
- Jasmine Essential Oil as a Stress and Anxiety Reliever Jasmine Essential Oil has been proven to be able to reduce Stress and Anxiety among individuals whom either inhale it (as an aromatherapy treatment) or use it on their skin. Jasmine oil improves the mood and the function and circulation in the brain, which makes it extremely effective for those who happen to be living rather stressful lifestyles. It increases low energy and overall emotional sensation. Jasmine Essential Oil can be used in many ways. One such example is to simply breathe in the scent of the Jasmine when feeling particularly stressed or anxious, in order to relieve the symptoms.
- Jasmine Essential Oil for the Improvement of Immunity and Fighting Off Infections Another great feature that Jasmine Essential Oil brings is not only improvement of the emotional aspects, but also health aspects. It has the ability to fight off potentially dangerous bacteria, diseases, and infections given that fact that it boosts and strengthens the immune system through the certain active ingredients it contains. In order to make full use of this great property, the oil can be inhaled directly or infused in the air you breathe at home. If you happen to suffer from wounds, Jasmine Essential Oil can also be applied onto the skin to reduce inflammation, redness, pain and swelling.
- Jasmine Essential Oil as a Reliever of PMS Symptoms and Post Pregnancy Symptoms Jasmine Essential Oil is a wonderful investment for all women, most especially if they happen to also be mothers. This is because the it has properties that can ease various symptoms that PMS brings such as headaches, cramps, mood swings and other ailments. It can also ease postpartum symptoms commonly experienced by new mothers, such as depression, anxiety, mood swings and more. Overall, Jasmine Essential Oil is quite useful for the female population.
Jasmine Essential Oil Side Effects
Jasmine is not known to have any rash side effects, but it is important not to use any products which contain Jasmine if you are aware that you or an individual that you know is allergic to said flower. Otherwise, it is likely perfectly safe to use.
How to Use Jasmine Essential Oil
Jasmine Essential Oil can be used in a variety of methods. You may apply it directly onto your skin (commonly it is placed on wounds to further accelerate healing of wounds). You can inhale the oil, create your very own perfume, combine it with other essential oils, and use it on the go. Whichever method you decide to use, the effects of Jasmine Essential Oil will not be compromised.
How to Make Jasmine Essential Oil
Jasmine Essential Oil is made of many different components – primarily of course, Jasmine extract, as well as Benzoic Acid, Indole, Nerolidol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, P-Cresol, Nerol, Benzyl Alcohol , Eugenol , Gamma Terpineol, Isohytol, Benzyl Acetate, Phytol, Farnesol and Benzaldehyde. There are many other components as well. You can place your own spin on this essential oil by adding fragrances and other oils which complement it.
Jasmine Essential Oil Recipe
Making your own Jasmine Essential Oil isn’t as hard as it seems. Here are some quick, easy steps to make your very own personal blend right in the comfort of your home.
- Jasmine Oil
- Mix 30 drops of jasmine and lavender (to preference) as well as vanilla together to make an essential oil blend.
- Mix it with around 2-3 tablespoons of vodka.
- Leave this concoction on its own for around two to three days.
- Add a tablespoon of water into the mix and leave in a cool area.
- Strain your brand new blend and then use it whenever you see fit.
Where to Buy Jasmine Essential Oil
Jasmine Essential Oil is available in quite a few shops, so it is possible to look around and take your pick. Some recommended stores are Sephora and LuckyVitamin.
More Information on Jasmine Essential Oil
- Most effective on women and nursing mothers
- Is suited to be blended with other aromatic essential oils
- Recommended for those who lead stress-filled and hectic lifestyles
Jasmine Essential Oil FAQS
Does Jasmine Essential Oil Work for everyone?
There is no guarantee that this will work for all individuals, given that everybody has different types of reactions to different chemicals and oils. There is no harm in trying, however.
Can anyone use Jasmine Essential Oil?
Yes, everyone can use Jasmine Essential Oil as long as they are not allergic to any of the ingredients included in the blend.