As you age, you might have poorer memory and your energy just decreases. Wouldn’t it be lovely to reverse that?
Here comes Optimind, a dietary supplement that promises to enhance your memory, energy and improve your mental focus. We will further dig in to Optimind through my Optimind Review.
So sit back and read on.
What is Optimind?
Optimind is a dietary supplement that promises to enhance your mental capacity as well as make you feel energized all throughout the day.
It is a nootropic drug which means is also known as smart drugs. Aside from being able to enhance your brain’s capacity, it can also prevent Alzheimer’s, dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
It is compsed of Caffeine, Green Tea Leaf, Vitamin B6 , D3 and B12, Alpha Lipolic Acid, Taurine and a lot more. We will further discuss these ingredients in the next part.
A single bottle of Optimind will cost you $43 with a 30 day money back guarantee.
The ingredients of Optimind
- Bacopa Monnieri – More often used to treat epilepsy and asthma but is normally present on nootropic drugs
- L Taurine – Stimulates electrical activity which is important for proper neuron functions
- Phosphatidyslerine – Helps in keeping memories, learn new things and focus
- L Tyrosine – Controls mood and stress. It also enhances your brain’s overall function
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Proven to fight stress. It also has antioxidants that enhances the nervous system.
- Vinpocetine – Enhances brain metabolism by increasing the flow of oxygen in the brain. It also improves memory and boosts mental energy
- Huperzine A – It increases the level of acetylcholine which is your brain’s main thinking neurotransmitter. It controls memory, clarity and other brain functions
- Sulbutiamine – Reduce fatigue as well as stress by supplying Vitamine B1
- Caffeine – Proven stimulant that increases energy, focus and fight fatigue temporarily
- Helps boost energy
- Provides better mental performance
- Reduces stress
- Puts you in a positive mood
- Enhances memory recall
- Makes you sleep better every night
- Increases mental alertness
- Eliminates brain fog
- Makes you feel less tired
- More expensive than other brands
- Lacks some important ingredients necessary to create a nootropic stack
- May have minimal side effect such as insomnia, over stimulation if taken on a higher dosage
- May cause gastrointestinal irritation
Consumer Testimonials and Feedback
These are reviews by customers who have already purchased the product. These came from various site and Optimind Reviews.
Let’s have the positive reviews first.
“It works well enough. I am surprised.” – Patrick
“I started with the trial pack but now, I am a proud regular customer. I am able to prove that the claims of the manufacturer are true. I am now able to retain more information from the day. I no longer have brain fogs and I am able to express myself clearly whenever I want to. I can adjust the energy for the day by simply taking one capsule if there is no difficult task and 2 if it is a hectic day.
Also, the customer service of the company is really well. They respond immediately to my inquiries. There was one time wherein I received a shipment that I did not order and they immediately help me with it. They did not charge me with a return fee or what not. This is definitely worth trying.” – Barbara Peters
“I simply love this product! I am diagnosed with adult ADHD which means I have a hard time focusing on one task. I have different things and different supplements but none seems to work. But when I tried Optimind, I am able to focus on one task and I feel less stressed. I got no brain fogs! If I could only give this product 10 stars, I would!” – Anna Protenseko
Now the negative reviews.
“It is okay. I was just expecting more from this supplement.” – P. Vance
“It does not give the effect it promised. It is also a lot more expensive than others.” – Catsby
“Little to no effect. I am suffering chronic fatigue and I hoped that this product will help me feel better. But it did not. It needs more than what is prescribed.” – Amazon Customer
Time to wrap it up.
Optimind has an all natural ingredient which means it is safe from any harmful chemicals. Also, it has no side effect if taken on appropriate dosage. So, one point.
But some may need to take more than one pill on certain days especially if the day is going to be rough. So if you do take more than one pill, you may feel jitters or anxiety, though some customers say that this side effect goes away in time. Your body just needs to adjust to the product.
Also, if you take this pill at night, you might have difficulty sleeping. Take note, this supplement intends to boost your energy. Just take it in the morning.
You will the result instantly after taking the pill, which is very important for me. Two points for Optimind.
Based on customer reviews, Optimind really works. They feel more energized and their brain seems to work wonders. That said, 3 points!
So overall, I’d say that this product is legit but it may not be the best product for your brain. But you still don’t have to worry about anything. The creators of Optimind offers a free trial which means you can use the product for free for a couple of weeks.
If in case you are not eligible for the free sample, you can buy one bottle for $43.31 which is good for 1 month. That comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. So if ever the product don’t work well enough for you, you can send the bottle back and get a refund.
If you are ready to try Optimind…
Go ahead and visit their website at https://www.getoptimind.com
You may also call or text them at 888 784 9315.
Let me know how things turn out! Goodluck!