Around 80% of the general population experiences lower back pain at some point of their existence. It is a popular job related injury since most of us sit down for 8-12 hours. Back to life – Erase My Back Pain is a breath of fresh air as it offers to remove that annoying back pain.
But is this program able to fulfill its promise? We will find out on this Back to Life – Erase my Back Pain Review.
Back Pain Facts
Men and women are prone to lower back pain. The pain may range from a mild constant pain to a sudden, unbearable sensation which might leave a person incapable of doing regular things. It may be an after effect of an accident, or muscle stress due to regular weight lifting or may be due to age related change in the spine.
Mostly, lower back pain is acute, meaning it only lasts for a couple of days to weeks. It often treats itself.
Chronic back pain on the other hand is a pain that lasts for more than 12 weeks. Most of the people affected by acute lower back pain develop chronic back pain. It can be treated but some may even continue even after medical and surgical treatment.
Causes of Back Pain
- Sprains and strains are the most common cause of acute back pain. This may be caused by overstretching and tears in tendons and muscles.
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration is a mechanical cause for lower back pain. As we age, the disc also deteriorates and loses their cushioning ability.
- Herniated or ruptured disc.
- Radiculopathy is caused by the inflammation of spinal nerves
- Sciatica is a compression of the sciatic nerve
- Spondylolisthesis occurs when the vertebrae of the lower spine gets of line
- Traumatic injury
- Spinal Stenosis is the narrowing of the spinal column
- Skeletal irregularities, scoliosis, lordosis
Am I at Risk?
Everyone is at risk to develop low back pain, though it may be triggered by the following factors:
- Fitness Level
- Weight Gain
- Occupational risk factor
- Mental Health condition
- Overloading of backpacks in children
Who is Emily Lark?
Emily grew up in poverty and when she was 12, she encountered a car accident which led to chronic back pain. When she reached 28, the pain became so unbearable that she needed to quit her job. She was told that another operation is needed for her to fully recover.
Knowing that there could be an easier way to get rid of the pain, she consulted different back experts and with her own knowledge of the human body, she discovered an exercise program that will rehabilitate herself. Now, Emily is pain-free for 10 years.
After her recovery, she dedicated herself to sharing her methods to different people thus, the Back to Life – Erase My Back Pain was born.
What is Back To Life-Erase My Back Pain about?
This program promises to relieve the pain on your back quickly with just simple set of stretches. It consists of daily routines that you would not take you more than 10 minutes to finish.
The program targets a specific group of muscle to improve your wellness, posture, mobility and core. It enables you to tone your ab, stomach, thighs and hips as well.
The movements on each exercise are scientifically designed to help you get rid of the fault lines in the body. The precise sequence is meant to unlock your body strength, increase flexibility and balance vitality levels.
Aside from these exercises, Emily also provides healthy recipes that will help you achieve the best results. She also mentions various types of herbs that helps relieve your back pain.
Primarily, the program covers topics like proper posture alignment, how to reduce tension and pain while at work, ideal sleeping positions, regular movements of the spine to achieve better motion range and nutritious recipes for a pain free life.
What’s in it for me: Benefits
Aside from the fact that this program has positive feedback from other Back to Life – Erase My Back Pain Reviews, there’s an ample amount of advantages that you’ll get from this program.
- Emily Lark is a well known wellness instructor since 2004
- Stronger core
- Stretches are designed to instantly free your back
- Mental techniques that can help you shy away from the pain
- Sexier glutes
- Works for all age and size
- Simple, easy and not time consuming
- Affordable price
- On point, no unnecessary talks
- Can be done anywhere, anytime!
- Reasonable price at $37
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee!
- Bonus!! It includes the Healthy Back Checklist, Back to Life Yoga Video for your bedtime relief and Back to Life Guided Meditation Audio that helps you get rid of stress
Of Course, there are Disadvantages
- Some of the exercises can be difficult if the pain is severe
- It demands commitment
Yes, that’s all. 😉
Well, there are a lot of things that I like about this program. The author gets to facts ASAP and does not go around the bush. All of the information she will provide you is useful to your primary goal which is to get rid of your lower back pain. Even other Back to Life – Erase My Back Pain Reviews are satisfied with it.
The author, Emily Lark, is definitely a real person. She has her own YouTube channel and other social media accounts which add to her credibility, I guess.
The system is very easy to follow and all you need is dedication and commitment. The result depends on how committed you are on the program.
Erase My Back Pain does not only relive your back pain but rather it also promotes a healthier you, inside and out.